160 180 $160.00 - $180.00
A handmade belt pouch, perfect for Renaissance festival costumes, cosplay, and everyday wear. This elvish style features leafy texture on all surfaces and a molded point in front.
- Crafted from 5-6 oz. vegetable tanned cow leather.
- Inner dimensions approximately 5.5" by 4.5" by 3".
- 2 metal D rings on the sides of the pouch allow you to attach a strap or carry your keys on a carabiner clip.
- Closure is braided cotton cord with wooden or metal beads that loops over a button. Buttons by default will be an antler tip, but other options are available upon request.
- Edges are rounded and burnished for comfort.
- Back of leather is stained for a sleek look.
- Wide belt loop will fit most belt sizes with ease, and has sturdy snaps on it so you don't need to remove your belt in order to put it on or take it off.
Please note that the color of your piece might vary slightly from the featured swatches due to the variance of both screens and leather. The brighter colors (green, purple, and blue) have greater variation than the browns and black. Each mantle has three (sometimes two) primary airbrushed colors with an antique color applied on top. The antique fills the texture pores and the carved veins and slightly tinges the whole piece.
The images for Transition, Summer, and Golden Autumn are still digital mockups. Final versions will undoubtedly wind up a little different.
For custom color blends: You can have up to three colors, which will be arranged in a gradient from the ridge to the edges. (So blue-green-yellow is different than yellow-green-blue.) I will then pick an antique color that fits your color scheme unless you specify otherwise. If you are unsure of the viability of your color scheme, feel free to contact me about it first.
Care and Feeding
My leather pieces are covered in a water-based sealant that is water-RESISTANT but not water-PROOF, so avoid submersion and torrential rain. For added water resistance and suppleness, they've been treated on both sides with mink oil. For cleaning, you can spot clean with a damp cloth, or use a soft-bristled brush and a glycerine cleaner like Oakwood. You may wish to occasionally treat them with another coat of mink oil and/or a waterproofing spray like Gardmore Rain and Stain Repellent. Don't store your pieces in direct sunlight, which can cause brighter dyes like purple, blue, and green to fade. The color of leather develops over time, as it can tan much like human skin does.