Ebony belt pouch with Celtic birds
A handmade belt pouch, perfect for Renaissance festival costumes, cosplay, and everyday wear. This pouch features entwined Celtic birds in ebony stain with an antique copper button. This design has been discontinued, so this is one of your last chances to get it. You'll receive the exact pouch from the photos.
- Crafted from 5-6 oz. vegetable tanned cow leather.
- Inner dimensions approximately 5.5" by 4.5" by 3".
- 2 metal D rings on the sides of the pouch allow you to attach a strap or carry your keys on a carabiner clip.
- Closure is braided cotton cord with wooden or metal beads that loops over a button.
- Edges are rounded and burnished for comfort.
- Back of leather is stained black for a sleek look.
- Wide belt loop will fit most belt sizes with ease, and has sturdy snaps on it so you don't need to remove your belt in order to put it on or take it off.