Black Celtic stag belt pouch
A handmade belt pouch, perfect for Renaissance festival costumes, cosplay, and everyday wear. This pouch features a Celtic stag design in black stain with a gold button. You'll receive the exact pouch from the photos.
- Crafted from 5-6 oz. vegetable tanned cow leather.
- Inner dimensions approximately 5.5" by 4.5" by 3".
- 2 metal D rings on the sides of the pouch allow you to attach a strap or carry your keys on a carabiner clip.
- Closure is braided cotton cord with wooden or metal beads that loops over a button.
- Edges are rounded and burnished for comfort.
- Back of leather is stained black for a sleek look.
- Wide belt loop will fit most belt sizes with ease, and has sturdy snaps on it so you don't need to remove your belt in order to put it on or take it off.
Care and Feeding
My leather pieces are covered in a water-based sealant that is water-RESISTANT but not water-PROOF, so avoid submersion and torrential rain. For added water resistance and suppleness, they've been treated on both sides with mink oil. For cleaning, you can spot clean with a damp cloth, or use a soft-bristled brush and a glycerine cleaner like Oakwood. You may wish to occasionally treat them with another coat of mink oil and/or a waterproofing spray like Gardmore Rain and Stain Repellent. Don't store your pieces in direct sunlight, which can cause brighter dyes like purple, blue, and green to fade. The color of leather develops over time, as it can tan much like human skin does.
The best way to open the pouch is to tuck your hand under the top flap, place your thumb on top of the button, and lift. To close, loop the toggle over the button and pull the ends. Avoid twisting and pulling the button itself, as this can cause premature wear-and-tear on the thread.